What is Impact
Impact is a series of events providing the opportunity to interact one-on-one with key media, influencers and targeted audiences. Impact is the gateway to forming authentic relationships by providing those crucial touchpoints.
Why Impact Sun Valley
Sun Valley, Idaho is a serenely beautiful setting and provides a stage for singular experiences insulated from much of the noise of modern life. Free from distractions, brands and influencers can interact freely and openly about products and emerging trends.
Sun Valley is a mountain bike playground. With hundreds of miles of motorized-legal singletrack, the area is fertile ground for the growing e-MTB discussion.
Idaho is a sparsely populated state distinguished by high desert plateau and rugged mountains. With an abundance of backcountry roads, it is the perfect setting to explore the potential of all terrain road riding.
Impact Sun Valley Overview
Impact Sun Valley provides you with an easy, plug-and-play solution to gain access to top level editors from major online titles and print publications. We’ve gathered them in one place and planned out accommodations, meals and social events so you can step into a turn key setting. Use your time talking to and riding with editors, gaining valuable exposure for your products and establishing meaningful relationships that will open doors now and in the future.
- Planned rides with shuttles and licensed guides
- Lift served mountain biking on Sun Valley’s brand new flow and intermediate/advanced trails
- Hotel accommodations in The Limelight Hotel, Sun Valley’s newest upscale property
- Scheduled meals including continental breakfast, lunch and group dinners
- Apres entertainment, social events and People for Bikes Draft Meet Up
- Airport shuttle and in-town ground transportation
Impact Sun Valley Programming
Sun Valley Singletrack
While the debate continues about where e-MTBs should be allowed, we take advantage of our unique stage to give attendees an unbridled mountain bike experience on real singletrack so they can decide for themselves how to define these MTB interlopers.
All Terrain Road
The Harriman Trail offers up a cross section of riding paired with spectacular scenery and unparalleled hospitality. This all terrain road ride highlights the versatility of modern bicycles and will help riders experience why so many are seeking the road less traveled.
Impact Media Summit Daily Itineraries
June 25, 2018
- Hotel check in
- 6:00 Welcome dinner at Powerhouse
- 8:30 Announcements
June 26, 2018
- 7 – 8:0 Breakfast and Announcements
- 8:00 – 10 Presentations and Expo
- 10:00 e-All Road Ride
- 2:00 e-MTB Greenhorn Gulch Shuttle
- 5:30 Happy hour
- 6:00 Dinner
June 27, 2018
- 7 – 8:00 Breakfast and Announcements
- 8:00 – 9:30 Presentations and staging
- 10:00 Gravel Ride Shuttle
- Lunch Galena Lodge
- 2:00 Galena Trail Rides
- 3:00 – 4:00 Return Shuttle
- 4:30 Happy hour
- 5:30 People for Bikes Draft Meetup