In 2013 I was Brand Manager for Backcountry.com, Competitive Cyclist and sister brands. I enjoyed working in Specialty eCommerce Retail with a top-notch team. I managed the Creative department, Sports Marketing, Brand and Social teams. I directed branded giving and developed employee perks for the HR dept.
I managed sales and service for brick and mortar retailers prior to joining Cannondale in 1999. There I worked in marketing and team management. We had many successful sports marketing programs that I was fortunate to work on. I created content for retailer education programs and regional workshops to support proprietary components brands HeadShok and CODA. I worked on the PR team doing product seeding and media relations.
15 years of senior management experience
- EARNED MEDIA 73% 73%
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING 85% 85%
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 80% 80%
- CONTENT MARKETING 66% 66%
- ECOMMERCE MARKETING 89% 89%
CANNONDALE – MARKETING AND TEAM MANAGEMENT | 1999-2004
– Team Management – Sports Marketing – Media Relations – National Event Management – Technical Education Programming – Suspension Technician – R&D (HeadShok / CODA Division)
SCOTT SPORTS – DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS | 2004-2013
– Marketing Strategy (Global) – Communications – Go-to-Market Strategy – Sports Marketing – Content Marketing – Web Strategy – Social media Strategy – Email Strategy – B2B Channel Marketing – Strategic Partnerships
BACKCOUNTRY.COM – DIRECTOR OF BRAND MARKETING | 2013-2014
– Brand Strategy (Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist + Sister Brands) – eCommerce Marketing – Employee Perks and Benefits – Paid Media Strategy – Event Strategy – Content Marketing Strategy – Affiliate Marketing Strategy (Influencer and Publisher) – Digital Marketing Strategy – Communications Strategy – Creative Dept Manager
VERDE BRAND COMMUNICATIONS – DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES | 2014-2016
– Public Relations – Integrated Marketing Strategy – Content Marketing Strategy – Social Media Marketing Strategy – Creative Strategy – Paid Media Strategy – Budget and Planning – Events – Sales